Areas Of Practice
Attorney Bensky concentrates his practice in three areas – employment law
, civil litigation
, and criminal law
In representing employees and small and large businesses, Attorney Bensky helps clients deal with a wide range of employment issues. The following are examples of matters he has handled:
- Employment Advice.
- Helping businesses implement best practices to prevent or minimize disputes with employees
- Helping clients resolve employment disputes amicably and at an early stage, before they grow into expensive, seemingly endless, and contentious litigation
- Advising clients about specific actions to take to pursue or defend against employment claims
- Preparation and Review of Employment Documents.
- Employee handbooks
- Employment agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Severance agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Litigation Before Administrative Agencies and Courts.
- Discipline, suspension, and discharge
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour
- Non-competition disputes
Next: Civil Litigation
"In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same."