Areas Of Practice
Go to Employment Law
, Criminal Law
Attorney Bensky has litigated many types of civil disputes.
- Types Of Civil Litigation.
- Civil rights
- Employment claims
- Insurance coverage
- Disputes over eligibility for disability and health benefits
- Disputes over the proceeds of pensions and life insurance
- Insurance insolvency and rehabilitation
- Personal injury
- Allegations of securities law violations
- Licensing of professionals
Next: Criminal Law
"In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same."